Aldwickbury Park Golf Club has a thriving membership, with players of all ages and abilities regularly taking to the fairways and enjoying the social scene. Established in 1995 the Club is truly unique - its character and warmth of welcome are unrivalled, not to mention its superb golf facilities which include the beautifully maintained 18 hole Park course and challenging short Manor course.
Benefits of Membership
There are so many golf clubs in Hertfordshire that choosing the perfect club for you can be a tricky decision. It’s not just about the facilities; it’s about the feel of the place, the people, and the friends that you will make. Aldwickbury Park Golf Club is special. It is highly regarded in the area and we are proud of our Club atmosphere, thanks to the friendliness of our members and the professionalism of our staff.
Over the years Aldwickbury Park has maintained some of the positive traditional golf club values, yet broken down the barriers that are often perceived when joining a golf club.
- Unlimited access to Aldwickbury's two remarkable golf courses and practice areas
- No temporary tees or greens
- Extensive club diary
- 10% discount on food and beverage
- Various categories of membership and payment options
- Book your tee time up to 15 days in advance or up to 14 days in advance online
- Discounted green fee rates for guests
- 2 x Complimentary One Ball Vouchers at Burhill Golf Club
- Complimentary golf at 8 other BGL venues (up to 12 times a year, excluding Burhill)
- Complimentary golf at Redbourn twice a month
- Discounted rate of £49 per night at Thornbury Golf & Lodge, Bristol (room rate only & subject to availability)
If you're considering joining a golf club for the first time, or perhaps looking to change from your current club, then Aldwickbury Park could be the perfect home for you.
With a friendly and welcoming existing membership, two fantastic year-round golf courses and the contemporary Fenwick-Ames suite and comfortable Lounge bar, there has never been a better time to take advantage of what Aldwickbury Park has to offer. Various membership categories and payment methods are available, offering you flexibility throughout the year, and the feeling of being part of something special.
“One of the best courses in Hertfordshire. Immaculate greens." (Source: golfshake.com)
“We played after some very heavy rain but there was not one spot where the course was waterlogged. The greens were in great condition considering how wet it has been and it made the course a lot easier being able to shoot to the pin and having it stick.” (Source:golfshake.com)
"I've played Aldwickbury Park 3 times now and I would highly recommend it. This course is very well maintained and has a great variety of holes. It is not long but the rough can be quite penal. The greens were immaculate for our golf society day last week and very hard to read. Make sure you think before you putt as you will often find the ball breaking in the opposite direction to where you thought it might go." (Source: UKGolfGuide.com)