With the perfect blend of superb golf courses, tuition and off-course facilities, Aldwickbury Park Golf Club is the perfect destination for experienced and beginner golfers alike.
We actively encourage new golfers to join our relaxed and friendly existing membership, which allows you to meet new friends and feel part of something bigger.
If you wish to visit the course to view our facilities, play a few holes, or simply to discuss your membership plans, please contact our Membership Team on 01582 760112, option two.
There are so many golf clubs in Hertfordshire that choosing the perfect club for you can be a tricky decision. It’s not just about the facilities; it’s about the feel of the place, the people, and the friends that you will make. Aldwickbury Park Golf Club is special. It is highly regarding in the area and we are proud of our Club atmosphere, thanks to the friendliness of our members and the professionalism of our staff.
Over the years Aldwickbury Park has maintained some of the positive traditional golf club values, yet broken down the barriers that are often perceived when joining a golf club.
- Unlimited access to Aldwickbury's two remarkable golf courses and practice areas
- No temporary tees or greens
- Extensive club diary
- 10% discount on food and beverage
- Various categories of membership and payment options
- Book your tee time up to 15 days in advance or up to 14 days in advance online
- Discounted green fee rates for guests
- 2 x Complimentary One Ball Vouchers at Burhill Golf Club
- Complimentary golf at 8 other BGL venues (up to 12 times a year, excluding Burhill)
- Complimentary golf at Redbourn twice a month
- Discounted rate of £49 per night at Thornbury Golf & Lodge, Bristol (room rate only & subject to availability)
Aldwickbury Park Golf Club is delighted to offer new joiners a variety of membership categories and payment options to suit your needs.
Find the best membership option from our extensive list of categories. Now with superb introductory offers to new joiners.
Choose to pay up-front or spread the payments across the year with our flexible direct debit option.